Thursday, February 25, 2010

Etsy!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I have updated, but I wanted to let you know about some exciting news! For all of you who were looking for a way to buy bracelets, but can't come to the CCFA findraisers, I now have a solution! I set up an account on Etsy and now you can purchase Project CURE bracelets online. Check it out at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ProjectCURE

Also, If you are interested in participating in the walk-a-thon or donating money let me know or join my team!

Thanks,
Laurel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel!
    It is I, The Queen! On behalf of all Camp Oasis campers, thank you so much for telling your story and for selling so many bracelets! It's because of your hard work and dedication that many well-deserving campers were given partial scholarships to attend Camp Oasis. You truly are a Comeback Kid and a Hero in my royal book. I can't wait to see you and the other campers at camp come August! Love to you and your adorable brother Zach too, LIZ

    ReplyDelete